1121 Scott Branch Road Williamson, GA 30292
A Hunter’s Paradise!
- 100 acres with a beautiful log cabin
- Approximately 3665 Sq feet of finished space
- 4 beds/ 3 baths, master on the main, 2 beds/1 bath up with a loft area, 1 bed/1bath and game room/man cave in basement
- Heart pine wood floors
- Covered front and back porch, uncovered back porch, real stack stone fireplace which connects to basement for wood stove
- 24×24 carport, 36×30 3 bay pole barn with 11 ft height clearance with attached 12×30 enclosed shed
- Property has several weather creeks, a full time creek, it’s a haven for deer, turkey, dove, squirrel hunting, also has wetlands for perfect duck hunting, numerous woodies and mallards fly through this zone
Contact Angi Pilkenton today for more information, 770.567.3030
Congrats To Alicia Gibson For Another Great Home Sold In Pike County!
- 1143 Sq Ft
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths
- Established Neighborhood
- A Single Car Garage Was Enclosed And Made Into A Bonus Room/Office And A Laundry Room
- New Carpet Installed Last Year
- Rock Fireplace In The Living Area And The Dining Room
- A Galley Kitchen With Stove/Oven, Dishwasher And A Refrigerator
- 2 Storage Pantry Areas
- Back Yard Is Fenced In And Has A Small Playhouse And A Storage Building
For More Information Call Alicia Gibson!
- Ranch home in Forsyth
- 1152 Sq Ft
- 2 bedroom 1 bath
- Separate Family room and Living room
- 2 car carport and outbuilding
- Sold As-Is, no disclosure
Call Dawn at McLeRoy Realty for more information!