- Victorian Style
- Large rooms
- Approx. 2129
- 14.86 Acres
- Wrap around porch
- Out buildings
- Partial basement
- 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths
- 3488 Sq Ft
- 5 Bedroom/ 3 Baths
- Beautiful Kitchen with island
- Private Back Deck
- Wrap around Porch
- Contact Dawn Bell today for more information
- 1520 sq. ft.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Baths
- 2.13 acres
- Built in 2003
- Fireplace in living room
- One Car Garage
- Contact Angi Pilkenton today for more information
Congrats To Alicia Gibson For Another Great Home Sold In Pike County!
- 1143 Sq Ft
- 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths
- Established Neighborhood
- A Single Car Garage Was Enclosed And Made Into A Bonus Room/Office And A Laundry Room
- New Carpet Installed Last Year
- Rock Fireplace In The Living Area And The Dining Room
- A Galley Kitchen With Stove/Oven, Dishwasher And A Refrigerator
- 2 Storage Pantry Areas
- Back Yard Is Fenced In And Has A Small Playhouse And A Storage Building
For More Information Call Alicia Gibson!
- Ranch home in Forsyth
- 1152 Sq Ft
- 2 bedroom 1 bath
- Separate Family room and Living room
- 2 car carport and outbuilding
- Sold As-Is, no disclosure
Call Dawn at McLeRoy Realty for more information!
Can And It’s A Log Cabin Nestled
- On 2.49 Acres.
- Hardwood Floors Accent A Majority Of The Flooring In This House.
- Tile Floors Are Located In The Kitchen/Dining Area, Laundry Room And The Single Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms, A Living Area, Kitchen/Dining Room, Laundry Room And The Single Bathroom Are Downstairs
- Loft Area Upstairs Is Currently Used As Their Master Bedroom.
- From This Upstairs Loft A Door Leads Out to A Small Porch Area Then Out To A Walkway That Goes To The Lower Level Of The Deck
- Fenced In Dog Pen Area For Your Loved Pet
- Tree House Awaits The Kids.
Contact Alicia Gibson today for more information!
by Courtney Soinski
Before you decide to renovate your home, it’s important to understand that not all renovations will increase the value. It is certainly possible to over-remodel, and you don’t want it to exceed the value of your neighbors’ homes. Here are some ways to get the highest return on investment (ROI) possible when the time comes to sell your home.
Projects always worth your while
There are specific renovation projects that can deliver the greatest effect on your ROI, regardless of the real estate market’s current state or the value of surrounding homes. According to real estate expert Robert Stammers in a recent article in Investopedia, these can be projects such as an addition of a wood deck, kitchen and bathroom upgrades as well as window replacements.
Factor in location
A common mistake that homeowner tend to make is renovating their homes to the point where it exceeds the value of surrounding homes. The fact of the matter is that people look in a specific neighborhood because of its proximity to nearby businesses or recreation and it’s in their price range. If improvements done to your home are much higher than homes around you, it’s unlikely that they’ll want to pay more for those improvements, even if they’re interested.
Make improvements that will add value over time
Some home improvements, like upgrading the technological features of a home, will not have a lasting impact, and may even bring down the home value. These types of renovations are at a higher risk of becoming obsolete and outdated as years pass. Technology and styles change all the time, so focus on improvements that are less likely to be impacted by time and are worth your investment.
Renovations that will pay you back
Regardless of whether a homeowner is planning to sell or not, the ultimate objective of taking on a renovation is to revel in the enjoyment you get from living in an updated home while gaining considerable profit from that investment. There are many tools out there that show the kind of profit you can expect from specific home remodels. A perfect example of this is Remodeling magazine’s “Cost vs. Value” annual report.
Here are some of the findings from the 2015 Remodeling Cost Vs. Value report:
Projects that deliver the highest percentage of return on investment
- Entry door replacement (steel): 101.8%
- Garage door replacement: 88.4%
- Siding replacement (fiber-cement): 84.3%
- Siding replacement (vinyl): 80.7%
- Deck addition (wood): 80.5%
Renovation projects that deliver the lowest percentage of return on investment
- Sunroom addition: 48.5%
- Home office remodel: 48.7%
- Master suite addition: 53.7%
- Garage addition: 54.7%
- Bathroom addition: 57.8%
- 100% Financing in Pike County!
- 1,740 Sq Ft # bedrooms and 2 baths
- Hardwood Floors in all Living Spaces Including Bedrooms With Tile Floors in Bathrooms
- Double Vanity in Master Bath
- Walk-in Closet in Master with Shelving System
- Separate Dining Room and Breakfast Room
- New Paint Throughout Home
- Home is Move in Ready with no Repairs Needed
Contact Angi Pilkenton today for more details
HOME FOR SALE
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- 1,912 SqFt of Living Space
- Built 1842
- 1.52 Acres
- Recently Remodeled
- Hardwood Floors
- Open Kitchen and Dining Area
- Plenty of Cabinet Space
- Beautiful Front Porch
- Located Just off of Main Road in Milner
- Contact Angi Pilkenton For More Information!
- For More Details, Click Here.