Please join us in our Independence Day celebrations as we honor our country.
Tag: spalding county
REDUCED – Home for Sale in Spalding County GA | 112 Paul Circle, Griffin | MLS# 7445138
HOME FOR SALE
- 1,824 SqFt of Living Space
- .53 Acres in Carter Subdivision
- 4 Bedrooms/ 2 Baths
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Fenced in Area in Backyard
- Private Backyard
- Bonus Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Fireplace in Family Room with Remote Gas Logs
- Master Bath has Garden Tub & Separate Shower
- Breakfast Area & Island in Kitchen
- 2 Car Garage
- Move in Ready
- Contact Randy Schultz for More Information!
Home For Sale in Spalding County | 120 Walnut Grove Rd, Griffin | MLS# 7468524
HOME FOR SALE
- 1,293 SqFt of Living Space
- 1.14 Acres
- Home Built in 1988
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- Fenced Back Yard
- Deck Overlooks Back Yard
- Trey & Vaulted Ceilings
- Foyer Entrance
- Gas Logs – Brick Hearth Fireplace
- Tile Floors and Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Dishwasher and Refrigerator
- Laundry Closet
- Vinyl Siding
- Cul De Sac, Level Lot with Private Back Yard
- 2 Car Garage
- Contact Alicia Gibson For More Information!
- For More Details, Click HERE.
REDUCED – Home For Sale in Spalding County | MLS# 7389412 | 1706 Wesminster Circle, Griffin GA
Home For Sale
- 2,738 SqFt on .64 Acres
- Built in 2004
- Built on the 17th Hole on Golf Course
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths
- Hardwood & Tile Floors
- Open Floor Plan W/Rock Surround Fireplace
- Granite Countertops/ Stainless Steel Appliances
- Breakfast Bar & Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom W/2 Walk-in Closets
- Master Bath W/ Tile Floors & Shower, Jetted Tub & Dual Vanities
- In-Ground Salt Water Pool W/Wrought Iron Fence
- Entertainers 30×33 Deck
- Great View of Golf Course
- Price Just Reduced
- Contact Angi Pilkenton For More Information!
Getting Ready to Sell? You Should Know About The Newest Home Trends
New Home Trends You Should Know About in 2015
If you’re planning on selling your home, it’s especially important that you keep it in tip-top shape and stay up to speed with new, popular home trends. You may even attract new home buyers!
Here are some of the top home remodeling trends in 2015, according to remodeling experts – Andy Lindus of Lindus Construction, Mike Blank of MBC Remodeling, and Jason Hampel of Moss Building & Design.
1. Bye-bye ceramic flooring…Hello luxury vinyl tile.
Increasingly in 2015, home owners will be using luxury vinyl tiles on their kitchen or bathroom floors instead of ceramic. This type of flooring gives a higher end look at a cheaper price.
2. More painted kitchen cabinets and less stainless steel.
You’ll begin to see more painted cabinets in new kitchens along with white trim this year. People are also starting to move away from stainless steel appliances because they show fingerprints very easily.
3. Maintenance-free countertops.
It may be hard to believe, but granite countertops are on their way out. Although not gone completely, we will start seeing a much greater demand for high-end kitchen countertops that require little maintenance, such as soapstone, engineered stone, or zinc.
4. Cooler bathroom colors.
In the bathrooms of new trending homes, buyers are leaning more and more toward cooler colors on the wall and décor. Specifically, cool grays, green, blues and white will be popping up in remodeled bathrooms.
5. Adding a “keeping room” off the kitchen.
An increasing number of residents are adding “keeping rooms” to their home’s layout. A somewhat small room located near the kitchen, it’s a great place where kids can play with their toys, or the room can even be a study or media room.
6. Bigger closets and bathrooms.
Another home design trend that you’ll see in 2015 is in the bedroom. Less money is being put into bedroom space. Rather, there is a higher demand for larger closets and bathrooms because people want to make better use of their space.
Now is the perfect time to think about redecorating your house to attract new home buyers in 2015. Just follow these top home design trends. You’ll be glad you did!
The Prestigious Collection | Spalding County Home For Sale | Video Tour
Prestigious Collection Home Video Tour
For your enjoyment, we’ve created a video tour that takes you through this prestigious home to show you a more detailed view of everything it has to offer! We hope you enjoy watching! Please check back soon for more video tours of our Prestigious Collection of Homes & Estates.
View More Information, Here!
MLS# 7361114 | Home For Sale | 78 Dunlap Circle, Griffin
HOME FOR SALE
- 2.18 Acres
- 1,392 SqFt
- 2 Bedrooms/1 Bath
- Hardwood Floors
- Country Kitchen
- 2 Out Buildings
- Chicken House
- Contact Renee Goodman For More Information!
Under Contract!! Land For Sale | MLS# 7271339 | 878 Musgrove Rd, Griffin
LAND FOR SALE
- Beautiful Building Lot
- 8.17 Acres
- Desirable School District
- Contact Angi Pikenton For More Information!
Charity Alert: Caring House
The Caring House is a non-profit, non-denominational, pro-life ministry that has served Spalding County and the surrounding areas since 1985.
The Caring House strives to serve as a voice for the unborn; to encourage, educate and equip women and their families to make wise and Godly life style choices while sharing with them Christ’s love and truth.
- To offer confidential counseling, hope, and support to women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- To encourage, educate, and equip women and their families to make wise lifestyle choices through our Earn While You Learn program and parenting classes.
- To give practical assistance with baby items and clothing to those in need through our donation closet.
- Pregnancy testing, lay counseling, and follow up (includes spiritual counseling).
- Individual post abortion counseling for women who have had abortions.
- Individual abstinence counseling.
- Parenting classes.
- Earn While You Learn mentoring education program.
- Emergency clothes closet for baby items (0-24 mths. clothes, blankets, towels, shoes, bedding, etc.)
- Referrals to churches, community resources, and medical care.
- Adoption referrals.
Volunteer work would include:
- Lay counseling
- Mentoring women in our Earn While You Learn program
- Prayer support
- Computer support
- Inside cleaning
- Sorting donated items
- General clerical work
- Yard upkeep and general handy-man
- Board members (fund raising, public relations, etc.)
- Church contact (keep your church informed of Caring House needs and activities)
What if you don’t feel qualified to work with the clients? They are able to train you in the knowledge you need.
For weekly volunteers, commitment time required is 2-4 hours weekly. If you are interested and have any questions, please contact the Caring House at 770-229-4474.
Besides financial donations, they also accept any gently worn baby clothing, towels, blankets, socks, shoes, and other clothing items. They also accept larger items: cribs, tubs, walkers, high chairs, strollers, etc. The larger items like cribs and strollers must not be broken and have all working parts included. Gently used and new items are used in our Earn While You Learn program, a mentoring program for first time mothers. They enjoy getting to “shop” in the EWYL store for all sorts of baby items.
A tax deductible receipt can be given for any items donated upon request. All donations are truly appreciated and help us reach out to the community to help those in need.
If you’re not sure we can accept or use the item(s), just give us a call and we’ll let you know if the item is appropriate for us.
Director – Dr. Marian Watkins
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday from 10a.m.-2p.m.
Wednesday between 10a.m.-5p.m.
Thursday between 10a.m.-2p.m.
Phone: 770-229-4474 or 770-229-4410
127 N 13th Street
Griffin, GA 30223-2746
PO Box 1322
Griffin, GA 30224
Email: For general information firstname.lastname@example.org
Spalding Chamber’s Business After Hours
Griffin/Spalding Chamber’s Business After Hours will be held Tues 5/21 at 5pm at Eternal Hope Hospice. Come and network!